EarlyON Child and Family Centres are free fun drop-in programs for children aged 0-6 and their parents / caregivers. Drop by to:
- join fun activities – reading, storytelling, sing-alongs, games, family gym time and more
- get advice from professionals trained in early childhood education
- find out about other family services in your community
- connect with other families with young children during our drop-in play and learn groups or interactive programs
- For a list of drop-in programs in the City of Brantford and the County of Brant, click here.
EarlyON Child and Family Centres in The City of Brantford and The County of Brant are administered by:
[responsivevoice_button voice=”US English Female” buttontext=”Listen to Post”]